a few birds

  • Jim Stevenson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2007
      I spent some time recently in North Florida celebrating my mother's 90th BD. I did a little birding and saw a small handful of things:

      Saturday, 12/29, Barney Parker and I had a Black Scoter at the end of Bottoms Road, a few Greater Scaup in the ditch in SMNWR (and Lessers), and a spectacular partially albino Boat-tailed Grackle with its buddies along that same stretch.

      There was also a Western Palm Warbler at Live Oak Island.

      Jim, currently in Virginia