Snow Geese

  • Bendy Scott
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 18, 2007
      My husband, Bob Scott, saw around 100 Snow Geese in a
      green grass field on the southeast corner of I-10 and
      US 90 West, Live Oak, FL, on Saturday, December 15,
      2007.

      Brenda Scott
      Tallahassee, FL
      bendy32309@...

      http://BENDY.shutterpoint.com

      IF YOU WOULD LIKE NOTE CARDS, BOOKMARKS, OR CALENDARS
      MADE FROM ANY OF MY PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL:
      bendy32309@...

      Photo Buyer Welcome Page
      http://www.shutterpoint.com/Buy-Photos.cfm?ai=8Z236B

      ShutterPoint Front Page
      http://www.shutterpoint.com?ai=8Z236B

      Photographer Welcome Page
      http://www.shutterpoint.com/Home-Photographer.cfm?ai=8Z236B

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
    • bvlusa
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2016

        Posted a few minutes ago but uncertain if I messed that up.

        I saw a family of Sown Geese at St Marks today at the back of Tower Pond

      • sunny phillips
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2016
          Great and Thank you for posting. I have seen them there before and will one Ross's goose among a small flock. Haven't seen this species since I volunteered as a bird guide at Bosque del Apache during the winter. In fact Bosque del Apache is where these birds should be now.

          ~~~~
          The only failure is the failure to try; the measure of success is how one copes with disappointment.

          Sunny Phillips
          850-445-6555(cell)
          850-445-6586 (home)

          On Nov 23, 2016, at 22:06, bvlusa@... [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Posted a few minutes ago but uncertain if I messed that up.

          I saw a family of Sown Geese at St Marks today at the back of Tower Pond

        • Don Morrow