Hummingbird trapping in Indian Head Acres

  • armstrong_j
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      Fred Bassett and Fred Dietrich came early Thurs morn and quickly
      trapped two ruby throat females..

      It took them a while longer to catch a nice female rufous. They had to
      stand in the pineapple sage to shoo her away from her favorite feeding
      spot into one of the traps...

      John Armstrong Indian Head
    • Pam Flynn