robins

  • Joseph Asarisi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      I took a walk Thurs evening and saw about 25 Robins
      and a flock of 30 Sandhill Cranes flew over Alice and
      Joe McAlpin, Suwannee County

    • Carol Magnusen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
        Twenty-seven big, fat robins just landed in my back yard, the earliest I have ever seen them.  A large flock (75-100) usually arrives in February or early April.  Perhaps these are advance men. . .

        Carol Magnusen
        Tallahassee, west