  • Joseph Asarisi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      We took a ride to Madison this afternoon. We go every
      few months to Harveys for the finch seed we like for
      the caged Zebra Finches. Then we went to Lake frances
      and had a small flock of Wood Storks, dozens of DC
      Cormorants, White Ibises and one Anhinga. Started my
      21 year with ProjectFeederWatch with Chippies,
      Goldfinches, E Phoebee, Doves, Cardinals, Blue Jays ,
      Titmice and Chickadees.

      Joe and Alice McAlpin

      Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs