Whistling Ducks at TTRS continue

  • CK Borg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      ... the subject heading says it all. The birds were still visible from the
      nature trail enroute to the bird window. Take the Stevenson Trail through
      the pine uplands to the bottom of the hill... turn left (follow signs for
      the bird window)... the birds were visible from the dike scanning north
      towards the islands. I had nice looks with my 10x binocs but a scope would
      be handy.
      Good Birding,

      C.K. Borg

      Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!�
      http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1