Follow-up AMGO

  • dendroicagc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007
      I did not realize until after I posted the AMGO siting on Friday that
      this species is a very late breeder and typically does not breed until
      July, August, and September. It is listed as "probable" in Florida
      according to the FL BBA, but that is as far as I have searched. To my
      knowledge, it is not a confirmed breeder in Florida, although the
      range of this species is apparently expanding southward.
      read more at:
      http://myfwc.com/bba/amgo.htm

      -Clark