Bald Pt birds

  • southmoonunder@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14, 2007
      This morning there were at least a dozen Common terns at BP St Park. Two were banded, but I couldn't begin to make out any characters. Other species of interest:

      Red-breasted merganser (female, appears content to spend the summer)
      Reddish egret (1, dark morph)
      Lesser yellowlegs (1)
      Least sandpiper (2)

      John Murphy
      Alligator Pt, FL

    • John Murphy
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 19 12:30 PM
        This morning I found a Barn owl and a Clay-colored sparrow at the north end parking  lot at Bald Pt State Park.  Otherwise, birding was pretty slow.

        John Murphy
        Alligator Pt, FL

      • Cavanagh, Jim
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20 5:53 AM
          John, You've had quite a week! The good news is that another front is approaching.

          Sent from my iPad

          On Oct 19, 2017, at 3:30 PM, John Murphy southmoonunder@... [nflbirds] <nflbirds-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          This morning I found a Barn owl and a Clay-colored sparrow at the north end parking  lot at Bald Pt State Park.  Otherwise, birding was pretty slow.

          John Murphy
          Alligator Pt, FL

        • Patricia Hefner
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 20 7:57 AM
            Many birds out. Saw two chickadees out there this morning.
            Patricia
            In support of my canaries Sonja and Persephone