GBBC

  • austrina1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2007
      Worked on a tally of all birds and species observed today for GBBC. I ended up with 70 species and over 3200 birds. Lake Jackson was covered with tree swallows at several locations. Nothing especially rare, best birds:

      Cooper's Hawk
      Marsh Hawks (3)
      Bald eagles 3
      Greater yellowlegs 1
      barred owl 1
      golden crown kinglets (male and females)
      white throated sparrows
      blue-headed vireo
      Lydia found a fish crow.6 species of duck

      Rodney, Lydia and crew