Payne's Prairie 1/31

  • Tracee Strohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Spent some time at Payne's Prairie on Wednesday. The hundreds of Sandhill Cranes didn't surprise me much, but over 100 White Pelicans did! I didn't have the benefit of a scope to discern which waterfowl were on Lake Wauberg, but they were plentiful. Saw about 10 American Kestrel in and around the park and a lone Black Vulture.

      -Tracee Strohman