I have a Rufous

  • glendajoyce6009
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Greetings!

      What a great way to end out 2006! After observing Claudia and Jody's
      two female Rufous being banded, yesterday...This morning, Fred
      Dietrich caught mine, (first appearence was Christmas Eve) and Fred
      Bassett banded it, confirming that it is an immature male Rufous. I
      also learned just how fast one can blast out of your hand; like a
      cannon being fired, when you don't have a firm enough grip on him.
      lol Guess I'll have to wait until next year to pose with him for a
      picture, when he returns. I'll try to post a couple of photos.

      Happy New Year!
      Glenda Simmons