St Marks NWR - Lighthouse Pond

  • limeybirder@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi all

      took my mum and dad to the refuge this evening for an hour and a bit and had the following bits and bobs

      Reddish Egret, Horned Grebes, Common Loons, Buffleheads, Lesser Scaup, Black Scoter, Black Skimmers, Sedge Wrens, Clapper Rails, Northern Harrier etc etc.

      updated my blog with pictures and some other details

      all the best

      Andy Wraithmell
      Tallahassee
      www.surfbirds.com/blog/limeybirder/