Brown Creeper at Koucky Park

  • Marvin & Jerilyn Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2006
      I stoped by Koucky Park in Indian Head Acres around noon today. Pickin's were pretty slim until a saw a Brown Creeper foraging in a large Swamp Chestnut Oak just west of the ditch in the park proper. Heard a Hermit Thrush near the beginning of the trail across the street to the north of the park.

      Marvin Collins