White-faced Ibis - St Marks NWR

  • limeybirder@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi all

      went to St Marks with Melissa and Gunilla this morning and found an immature WFIB on lighthouse pond. See my blog for other bird sightings.

      all the best

      Andy Wraithmell

    • Andrew Wraithmell
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 2008
        I took Maisie down to the refuge this morning for an hour. The 25 mph wind restricted birding to the car for the most part. Highlights as follows

        1 White-faced Ibis - 1 juvenile with 5 Glossy Ibis just south of Stoney Bayou on east side of road. I have put a bad picture of it on my blog
        2 Northern Harrier - both ringtails
        2 Vesper Sparrow
        3 Savannah Sparrow
        1 Bald Eagle on nest near lighthouse