Memorial service for Jack Dozier

  • southmoonunder@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006
      A memorial service for Jack Dozier is scheduled for Saturday, September 9 (details below). It will be an occasion to say farewell to our friend, and an opportunity to share any rememberances of one of Florida's more colorful birders. The gathering will be on the beach in front of Fred & Libby Menger's Bald Pt home, so please dress casual. Afterwards, everyone is invited to enjoy some food & drink at the Menger's as we celebrate Jack's life.

      Date: Saturday, September 9, 2006
      Time: 6:30 pm
      Location: 790 Bald Pt Rd (the name of the house is "Limulus")
      *Directions: From Panacea, FL, go south on Hwy 98 for approximately 5 miles. Turn left on SR 370, travel approximately 5 miles to Bald Point Rd. Turn left onto Bald Point Rd and travel approximately 3 miles. "Limulus" is the third house before the Bald Pt St Park entrance.

      If you need additional information or have any questions, please email me or call, 850-349-2834.

      John Murphy
      Alligator Pt, FL