Black-Bellied Whistling Ducks

  • CK Borg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4 3:05 PM
      Hey Folks.
      For the past two days I've been viewing up to eight Black-bellied Whistling
      Ducks usin a sink hole pond in Brooks County, Georgia.Traveling north on Hwy
      221 turn left onto Ramsey Road (ca. 1 mi. north of the State line). Travel
      ca. 1/4 mile down Ramsey and look for views of the pond on your right
      through a canopy of live oaks. A scope is recommended. The birds/pond may
      also be viewable from the Hwy.
      Best,

      C.K. Borg
      South Georgia / North Florida
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2012
        I saw three Black-bellied Whistling Ducks yesterday afternoon at Piney Z Lake.

        Judy Lyle