arrangements for Jack Dozier

  • southmoonunder@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      My apologies for posting a non-bird related message, but I've received so many requests for this information that I decided this would be the best way to disseminate it.

      Graveside service for Jack Dozier:

      3:00 pm, Saturday, August 5, 2006
      Laurel Hill Cemetery, Thomasville, Georgia

      The cemetery is located on Hwy 319 (Jackson St.), the main north-south route through town. It is on the east side of the road, directly across from a high school football stadium on the west side. Whiddon-Shiver Funeral Home is handling the arrangements. If anyone should need more specific directions, please contact me.

      There will also be a memorial service held at Alligator Pt at a later date, though details have not been finalized.

      John Murphy
      Alligator Pt, FL