New Photographs.

  • Candace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 11:11 AM
      Jack will be sorely missed on here. But in heart and spirit he will
      still be here, reading along and chuckling. He was the first person
      who sent me a message when I posted on here.

      I have three new photographs in my backyard birds album but these three
      are not backyard photographs. We took them last week on our way to
      Missouri. Enjoy. ;)

      Candy Pfau
      Palatka, fl. 32148