20 Minutes at Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park

  • Robert Lengacher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Stopped by Elinor Klapp-Phipps Park on Sunday between 4:30 and 5:00. I
      didn't have a ton of birds, but I added 3 to my year list as expected. I
      parked at entrance B on Miller Landing Road, walked west on trail 3 and
      south on trail 5 to the end of the first big field and back.

      Highlights:
      Summer Tanager (many heard giving their "CHEEter-titter" call)
      Northern Bobwhite (2)
      Indigo Bunting (1 seen)
      Brown-headed Nuthatch (2)

      Keep looking up!