Alligator/Bald Pt. Migrants, 3 Sept 01.

  • Jack Dozier
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001
      While dodging the rain storms today John Murphy and I were able to come up
      with the following:

      M. Frigatebird--Female
      Reddish Egret--Regular at Bald Pt. for about a month.
      Y.B. Cuckoo
      Downy Woodpecker--At least two were probably migrants.
      E. Kingbird--One only!; dropped in late PM; abundant last week.
      Barn Swallow--(25)
      Red-eyed Vireo--(2-3).
      Golden-winged Warbler--Nice male, Bald Pt., My first of season.
      Yellow Warbler
      Blackburnian Warbler
      Pine Warbler (probably not migrants)
      Prairie Warbler
      Cerulean Warbler--Same area as reported yesterday by S. Jones.
      Worm-eating Warbler

      Jack Dozier
      Alligator Pt., FL
      jdozier@...