Tropical Kingbird - Apalach 2/28/06

  • Sheila Klink
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Finally saw the Tropical Kingbird today at about 1pm. It was hunting the
      field off Ave. I between Commerce and Market Sts.
      It put on a nice show hawking then landing on the wires to dine.
      Beautiful bird.

      Sheila Klink
      Eastpoint, Fl
      tctk@...
    • Sheila Klink
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Correction: The field is between Commerce and WATER St., not Market.

        Sheila Klink
        Eastpoint, Fl
        tctk@...