Incoming migrants...

  • speedyg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29 7:16 AM
      Had the first Catbird of the season two days ago. I think I may have heard a
      Sapsucker this morning, but only once and at a distance so I can't be 100%
      sure.

      -S.P.McCool / http://www.swamphen.net/
      Crawfordville, Florida, USA - Wakulla County
      30.166ºN 84.402ºW - elv. 35'/11m - GMT-5
      USDA Zone 8B - Sunset Zone 28 - Heat Zone 9
      32326 - FWCC Northwest Region - Grid EM70td
      "Is there anything else to which you wish to direct my attention?"
      "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
      "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
      "That was the curious incident."
      -Inspector Gregory and Sherlock Holmes, *Silver Blaze*