Birdsong Nature Center migrants

  • Chris Bittle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Hello to all

      Up at Birdsong Nature Center we are seeing a lot of migrants,mainly
      in mister at the bird window
      *if anyone isn't familar with Birdsong heres the website:
      http://www.birdsongnaturecenter.org/

      Week of Sept 12: Scarlet Tanager male and female ,Veery, possible
      Hermit Thrush, Chestnut-sided and Parula warblers Red-eyed
      vireos,Yellow throated vireo and a few immature warblers I cant
      identify. Tuesday we had male Prarie warbler, Tuesday and Wed a Black
      and White warbler. Yellow Billed Cuckoo has been here most of the
      summer and comes about once a day to the mister.

      Chris Bittle
      Tallahassee and Birdsong (Thomasville)
      cbittle@...