Warblers

  • William J Phelan
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21 2:30 PM
      Yesterday, in my yard (a swamp at the Miccosukee Land Co-op),
      there were a Northern Parula and a Worm-Eating Warbler foraging in the
      low shrubs, among the chickadees, titmice, wrens and cardinals.
      This was the first Worm-Eating Warbler that I have seen in Florida
      (although I'm sure that many of y'all have seen them here before.)
      Has the fall migration started for warblers yet?
      Bill Phelan, Tallahassee (well, Leon County, actually)
    • Bendy Scott
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2009
        Yesterday in the bird bath, I had a female redstart, a female chestnut sided warbler, and a northern parula.

        Brenda S. Scott
        Tallahassee, FL
        bendy32309@...

        http://BENDY.shutterpoint.com

        IF YOU WOULD LIKE NOTE CARDS, BOOKMARKS, OR CALENDARS MADE FROM ANY OF MY PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL:
        bendy32309@...

        Photo Buyer Welcome Page
        http://www.shutterpoint.com/Buy-Photos.cfm?ai=8Z236B

        ShutterPoint Front Page
        http://www.shutterpoint.com?ai=8Z236B

        Photographer Welcome Page
        http://www.shutterpoint.com/Home-Photographer.cfm?ai=8Z236B

      • griffoneboggy
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2009
          We had Hooded Warblers in my yard day before yesterday. Kept an eye
          out for them yesterday as I had never seen one before that, but they did not return. Just passing through I guess.