Dr. Hugh Hill died this week

  • Kate Malone
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Dr. Hugh Hill, that great raconteur and long-time birder died this week.
      Those of us lucky enough to bird with him on St. George Island will never
      forget his great wit or the ready laugh that earned him the nickname
      "Smiley." His nephew Lance called to pass on the sad news and to ask me to
      tell the friends he made up here that we meant very much to Dr. Hill and how
      much he loved birding on St. George. RIP, Dr. Hill. You will be missed!

      Kate Malone
      Apalachicola, FL
      katebirder@...
      http://www.pbase.com/katemalone

      "The most violent element in society is ignorance." Emma Goldman