New Camera

  • Candace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I am trying to learn my new Panasonic Fz20 digital camera. It has a
      12x zoom and the best lcd viewer I have ever seen. The color is so true.
      But it is also a more professional camera in the hands of an amateur.
      But, I am learning. I hope to get at least one decent photograph of
      my ruby-throated hummingbirds on a natural habitat instead of the sugar
      water feeder. So far, it has enabled me to take superior photo's of
      butterflies.

      Also, for those of us who love woodpeckers and live in the south, I
      have found these woodpecker seed blocks with very little suet in them
      which woodpeckers, titmice, chickadee, bluejay and even cardinals
      love. They
      do not melt in our heat. They come in a rectangular block, and the
      first time you buy the one in the cage. After that just buy the refills.
      The only place that carries them in Palatka is Walmart.

      Candace Pfau
      Palatka, Fl