Madison mandarin duck

  • janmelb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2005
      Saw the male Mandarin duck among the wood ducks this morning. Quite
      spectacular.
    • Lang, Nancy
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2005
        Yes, thanks speedyg! I got it too. It is the 500th bird on my life list. My buddy John says it's not native but it is free to come and go so I am taking the danged thing. It was right where speedyg indicated....

        N.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2005
          For the past two days I have had an adult Male Rufous Hummer in my yard. I
          have hosted about 20 rufous over the past five years but this is the first
          adult male I have ever seen with the full blazing orange gorget... hope he
          stays a few days
          [John Armstrong] John Armstrong Indian Head Acres Tallahassee