Re: [FLBIRDS] St. Marks swallow

  • Jack Dozier
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      At 04:49 PM 2/4/2005 -0500, tom curtis wrote:
      >SMNWR (Wakulla Co). the Snow Goose at the lighthouse (does this bird look
      >unusual to
      >anyone else?).

      When I scoped the two geese (Blues) it was late in the afternoon, and the
      bill structure may not have been identical, but I wrote it off due to the
      low light conditions.

      > Also got the Cave Swallow(s?).

      Bob Richter found these on 3 February. It is interesting that Robin Carter
      reported a Cave Swallow with Tree Swallows in SC on 4 Feb.

      Jack Dozier
      Alligator Pt., FL
      jackdozier@...