FOTS

  • pmct32308
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      I had a FOTS Chipping Sparrow at my feeder this morning.

      On Thurs. 11/4 as Gail Menke and I surveyed birds at the Miccosukee
      Greenway, we saw a beautiful male Magnolia Warbler. Between 7 and 10
      a.m. we recorded 32 species. Among them were a flock of 15+
      meadowlarks, several House Wrens and Ruby-crowned Kinglets, and 2 or
      more Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers.

      I added a Common Yellowthroat to my personal Micc. Greenway list to
      bring my total to 105 species.

      Pat McTarsney
      mct@...