Yard activity, Fri. Oct. 1

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi all:

      I didn't see the flock of Tennessee warblers today, but there were
      several of them around. I had 8 warbler species:

      Tennessee, Magnolia, Chestnut-sided, Parula, Worm-eating,
      Am. Redstart (female), Hooded (male), and a female Common Yellowthroat.
      Most of them came down to bathe at various times. (or at least
      came in to look at what was going on)
      I also had a Swainson's Thrush in the ravine at the berries.
      --

      Fran C. Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL