Saturday birding Alligator Point

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 4:47 AM
      Just an addition to Andy's post from yesterday about Alligator Point. We had
      two flybys of small flocks of red knots while at the KOA. They were heading
      in opposite directions so we were not sure if it was the same flock and just
      reversing course. Since I had not seen any knots during spring migration
      birding it was good to see some move through.

      We also had a good number of sandwich, royal, and Forster's terns but missed
      on the blacks that had been reported in the harbor and at tower pond at St.
      Marks.

      Ed Woodruff