Starting new Audubon/Sierra Club in Southeastern Alabama

  • Andrew Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hello. My name is Andrew Roberts. I am currently involved with a
      group of concerned and dedicated individuals wanting to start a new
      club or society for environmental and wildlife concerns in
      southeastern Alabama. Currently, we are located in Troy, AL, about
      45 minutes southeast of Montgomery.

      As acting liaison for our environmental group, what I am seeking
      interested people and information on how to start a new chapter of
      the Audubon Society and/or Sierra Club. Our group decided that the
      Audubon Society and/or Sierra Club fits our desires and philosophies
      the best. We have had one meeting so far and we would like to gain
      more information on how to get things moving.

      Our next meeting is on July 26, 2004 at 7:00 p.m. at the Troy
      University Arboretum in Troy, AL. The Arboretum is located on Pell
      Ave. just south (downhill) of the corner of Pell and Park Avenue.
      Drive in the entrance and go all the way around to the end. For
      more information, please feel free to contact me at
      anrbob@....

      We are very eager to here from you about starting a new relationship
      with others like us.