Tram Road Thursday

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      I made a quick trip to Tram Road at lunch Thursday and managed to arrive
      between storms. Had about 40 Mississippi Kites at a distance. No swallow-tailed
      kites in evidence. More grass has been harvested but some of the land is now
      being plowed to replant. Cattle egrets and laughing gulls were everywhere.

      Ed Woodruff