hummingbird banding, 2/6 & 2/7

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Fred Bassett from Montgomery, AL, will be in the Tallahassee area
      this Friday and Sat. to band hummingbirds. If you have a hummer that
      you would allow
      Fred to band, please send him a message at: fhound@...
      or call him at 334-244-0227.

      I seem to have a "pre-owned" hummer, as the Rubythroat that has been
      here this week already has a pink paint mark on her head. Who's
      missing a hummer? Maybe Fred can solve the mystery.

      I also still have the Western Tanager that arrived 3 weeks ago.
      He's hanging out with 3 Orioles. If you'd like to make arrangements
      to look for him, call me at 422-3636 or send an e-mail.
      --

      Fran C. Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL