Rufous Hummer banded, Eastpoint / Buff-Bellied Hummer photo

  • Sheila Klink
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2001
      Hello,

      Master bander, Fred Bassett, with the Hummer/Bird Study Group banded an adult
      female Rufous Hummingbird here today.

      I posted another photo of the Buff-bellied Hummingbird in my yard taken by Kate
      on 11/10/01.
      the left column. This should work if you have a yahoo id.
      upper left. Choose nflbirds as your group.
      The Buff-bellied was here from Fri. afternoon 11/9 until mid-morning Sun. 11/11.
      Not long enough!

      Sheila Klink
      Eastpoint, Fl.
      Franklin Co.