Koucky Park Tallahassee

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2003
      After spending most of Saturday morning birding in silence, not ours but the
      birds, about 12:30 Michael Evans and I found a mixed flock at Koucky Park.
      The best birds were a chestnut-sided warbler and a black and white. We were
      at the entrance of the trail leading from the north side of the road away from
      the park.

      Ed Woodruff

    • Edwwjr@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2004
        Michael Evans reported he had a Louisiana Waterthrush and a wood thrush on
        the trail north from Koucky Park during his lunch hour Thursday.

        Ed Woodruff

      • Edwwjr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2006
          Visited Koucky Park between 10:30 and 11:00 AM Friday. A shower had
          recently passed through and not much was stirring. Best bird was a yellow-billed
          cuckoo. Only other of note was a red shouldered hawk.

          Ed Woodruff