Warblers at Black Swamp Nature Preserve (Tallahassee)

  • Marvin Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2003
      Friday afternoon around 6:00 I had a Kentucky Warbler, a Blue Winged Warbler, two fall Chestnut-sided Warblers, a male Wilson's Warbler, an American Redstart, and dull, probably 1st year Common Yellowthroat, and a Northern Parula. This morning I went back with an Apalachee Audubon field trip. Not as good but we picked up a Northern Waterthrush (I don't think is was a Louisiana - mostly due to the yellowish wash on its eyeline and underparts). Nothing else to write home about.