RE: N. FL guide--correct URL

  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      This message is from Larry Thompson, regarding the incorrect URL given in my
      the website - click on the illustration of the new guide for all the info.)

      ---------------------------
      Fran,

      The correct spelling is www.apalachee.org

      We have no office phone but I can be reached at 850-222-2473 (Audubon of
      Florida Tallahassee Office))- leave a message for Larry Thompson or Bill
      Lowrie or call me at my home office 850-942-0058.

      Larry Thompson lvthompson@...
      --------------------------------
      --

      Fran C. Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21 4:55 PM

        Had a female/juvenile plumaged ORCHARD ORIOLE bathing in our dripper pond
        early this afternoon after a thunderstorm. Based on its appearance and
        behavior I'd guess it was a hatch-year female...

        -S.P.McCool
        Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida
        http://www.swamphen.net/
        "Walk softly, and carry a big scope"