Tiger Hammock Road Saturday

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      Michael Evans and I birded Tiger Hammock Road for the first time Saturday.
      While there, we met up with Marvin Collins and birded together from about 9:00
      to 11:00. We had a lot of activity with many yellow breasted chats, summer
      tanagers, and northern parula as the main birds.

      The chats were by the power line and again beyond the bridge.

      We all went on to Wakulla Beach and had a winter plummage common loon.
      Michael and I finished up at St. Marks NWR. We had yellow throated warblers at both
      the visitor center pond (Plum Orchard) and again at the first of the twin
      bridges. Ed Woodruff