Golden-crowned Kinglet

  • Bob Henderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20 9:10 AM
      This am Steve Urse and I were birding at Black Swamp West and saw several
      Golden-crowned Warblers. This did not strike me as particularly unusual
      until I reviewed the posted sightings list and saw that they have not been
      reported in February in the past.

      Bob

      Robert K. Henderson
      2309 Mission Rd #A
      Tallahassee, FL 32304-2662
      850-575-6610
      bob@...

      If people truly believed in God as Creator,
      we'd all be environmentalists.
    • Bob Henderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 22 8:15 PM
        Forgive my faux pas. I had the correct species named in the subject line,
        but a message I sent earlier about a sighting at Black Swamp West had the
        incorrect designation in the text of the message. Steve Urse and I saw
        Golden-crowned Kinglets at the nature preserve, not warblers.

        Bob

        Golden Crowned Kinglet
        Robert K. Henderson
        2309 Mission Rd #A
        Tallahassee, FL 32304-2662
        850-575-6610
        bob@...

        If people truly believed in God as Creator,
        we'd all be environmentalists.
      • Bendy Scott
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27 11:38 AM
          This Golden-crowned Kinglet was seen around Noon,
          today, 2/27/07, at McCord Park, Thomasville Rd. and
          Armistead Rd., Tallahassee, FL.

          http://www.shutterpoint.com/Photos-ViewPhoto.cfm?id=462494

          Brenda Scott
          Tallahassee, FL
          bendy32309@...

          http://BENDY.shutterpoint.com

          IF YOU WOULD LIKE NOTE CARDS BOOKMARKS, OR 2008
          CALENDARS MADE FROM ANY OF MY PHOTOS, PLEASE EMAIL:
          bendy32309@...

          Photo Buyer Welcome Page
          http://www.shutterpoint.com/Buy-Photos.cfm?ai=8Z236B

          ShutterPoint Front Page