Cedar Waxwings Eastern Leon County

  • Edwwjr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Michael Evans and birded the dirt roads from the (left turn) end of
      Miccosukee Rd around to where they rejoin Miccosukee Rd near Lake Miccosukee.
      We had a large flock of cedar waxwings, another of eastern bluebirds and on
      the return trip had about 20 northern flickers in the Magnolia Hills
      development. Nothing of note at the lake itself. Ed Woodruff