Purple Sandpiper/ Alligator Pt., 01 DEC 02

  • Jack Dozier
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      John Murphy and I saw the PURPLE SANDPIPER on the rocks in front of the
      KOA. This rarity was first reported by Tom Rodriquez of Orlando 29 Nov
      02. Thanks Tom. First Alligator Pt. sighting!

      We also saw all three species of scoters in the same general area.

      The LINCOLN'S SPARROW is still coming to my feeder.

      Jack Dozier
      Alligator Pt., FL
      jdozier@...