      Subject: Bob Sargent
      Date: Thu Aug 28 2014 10:30 am
      From: lanny AT hummingbirds.net

      Friends,
      As some of you may already know, Bob Sargent recently suffered complications from a previous heart surgery. In addition, an infection has resulted in loss of vision in both of his eyes. I just spoke with Martha, and Bob is at home now, in hospice care. He's feeling pretty lonely, and would very much appreciate hearing from his hummingbird-crazy friends. Please join me in sending a card or note for Martha to read to Bob. Here's the address:

      Bob Sargent
      7570 Mack Hicks Road
      Trussville AL 35173
      Thanks,