8775Saturday Field Trip

  • Jim Cox
    Mar 12, 2014

      There’s a bird field trip this weekend that might be of interest to those living near Tallahassee.  I’ll be leading a tour on Pebble Hill Plantation (just south of Thomasville, GA) on Saturday, March 15, from 9-12.  We’ll take a wagon ride through their nice stands of mature longleaf looking for lingering sparrows and pineland specialties.  There’s no charge, but Pebble Hill is asking that people make reservations by contacting Lori Curtis (229-227-5390, 256-856-2923 or lcurtis@...).  There are about 4 spaces left.

      For more information…

      http://www.pebblehill.com/Content/Default/7/273/0/news/birding-field-trip.html#201

      Thanks,
      Jim