Fwd: [Apal. Audubon] The AAS January-February newsletter is available now for you.

(8728)
  • Fran Rutkovsky
    Jan 21 Expand Messages

      From: "Apalachee Audubon" <apalacheeaudubon@...>

      Subject: [Apal. Audubon] The AAS January-February newsletter is available now for you.

      The AAS January-February newsletter is available at::  http://www.apalachee.org/aas/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2014-01-02.pdf

      We hope you’ll enjoy this issue.

      We hope to see you this Thursday at Apalachee Audubon's monthly meeting.  We have a great program for you. Read all about it and more in this issue.

      ·        Operation Migration – Whooping Cranes arrive at St. Marks NWR!

      ·        “Resurrection of a Snag”

      ·        In Your Yard

      ·        Great Backyard Bird Count

      ·        A Great Native Plant -Red Buckeye, Aesculus pavia

      ·        Book Recommendations for Your Enjoyment

      ·        7th Annual AAS Wildlife-  Friendly Yards Tour on February 15th

      ·        Celebrating 30 Years with Audubon Adventures

      ·        Birdathon Is Coming!

      ·        A Tour to Lost Creek Forest

      ·        Trout Lilies at Wolf Creek will Bloom Soon!

      ·        Activities and Events with AAS & Our Friends

      ---
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Apalachee Audubon" group.