8728Fwd: [Apal. Audubon] The AAS January-February newsletter is available now for you.
- Jan 21, 2014From: "Apalachee Audubon" <apalacheeaudubon@...>
Subject: [Apal. Audubon] The AAS January-February newsletter is available now for you.
The AAS January-February newsletter is available at:: http://www.apalachee.org/aas/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/2014-01-02.pdf
We hope you’ll enjoy this issue.
We hope to see you this Thursday at Apalachee Audubon's monthly meeting. We have a great program for you. Read all about it and more in this issue.
· Operation Migration – Whooping Cranes arrive at St. Marks NWR!
· “Resurrection of a Snag”
· In Your Yard
· Great Backyard Bird Count
· A Great Native Plant -Red Buckeye, Aesculus pavia
· Book Recommendations for Your Enjoyment
· 7th Annual AAS Wildlife- Friendly Yards Tour on February 15th
· Celebrating 30 Years with Audubon Adventures
· Birdathon Is Coming!
· A Tour to Lost Creek Forest
· Trout Lilies at Wolf Creek will Bloom Soon!
· Activities and Events with AAS & Our Friends
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Apalachee Audubon" group. If you did not personally add yourself to the group, you provided your email address at some time to the chapter.
This is an ANNOUCEMENT ONLY group. No reply will be allowed. To communicate with Apalachee Audubon, please go to our website -www.apalachee.org - for contact information.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Apalachee Audubon" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to apalachee-audubon+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.