      Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 10:22 PM
      Subject: Re: [nflbirds] early arrival

      This afternoon at St Marks NWR, Earl Orf and I found an adult male N. parula in the Live oaks across the road from the visitors center. Minutes earlier we saw a Northern waterthrush at the double bridges. I'm assuming both are overwintering despite the fact that neither has been previously reported (to my knowledge).

      We were also fortunate to locate the Cinnamon teal discovered a few days ago at Stony Bayou II by Don Morrow.

      John Murphy
      Alligator Pt, FL