      Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 4:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [nflbirds] early arrival

      Harry, I checked my records. I had a Northern Parula on Jan. 11, 2013. The last date was Jan. 22, 2013. Then I had the regular
      ones singing on Feb. 26, 2013.  I'll have to check the NFLBirds archives to see what other people said about mine last Jan.

      P.S. The female/immature Indigo Bunting that showed up last week was also here on Sun. and Mon. but did not see it today.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic