      A single Snow Goose was at the refuge about a week ago, but is also gone. No Ross's have been reported.
      Pintails are easy on the North end of Mounds Pool II I had thirty of them there earlier today. Go left at the T dike.
      I've had about 19 species of waterfowl at the refuge this year.

      >>> Marvin T Smith <mtsmith@valdosta.edu> 12/8/2013 5:31 PM >>>

      Greetings Birders:

      Has anyone looked for the Vermilion Flycatcher at St. Marks lately?  I haven't seen any mention of it for weeks.  I was also wondering if anyone has seen Snow Geese, Ross's Geese, or Pintail ducks this year?  I had all of these species last December, but need them for my 2013 list.  Any other unusual species?  I was thinking about driving down this week.  Thanks.

      Marvin T. Smith

      From: nflbirds@yahoogroups.com <nflbirds@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of John Murphy <southmoonunder@mchsi.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 7:09 AM
      To: NFLBirds; Floridabirds-L
      Subject: [nflbirds] Fall reports for FFN

      Big Bend Birders,

      I am currently accepting reports of significant fall (1 August - 30 November) sightings from the Big Bend (Gadsden, Liberty, Gulf, Franklin, Wakulla, Leon & Jefferson counties) for possible publication in FLORIDA FIELD NATURALIST and NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS. Please use the following format, listing observations in phylogenetic order:

      Number of individuals

      Additionally, please include field notes, detailed description or photographs of any rare species, or species which present an identification challenge.

      If you have any questions, please contact me at southmoonunder@mchsi.com

      Thanks very much.

      John Murphy

      Alligator Pt, FL