8651Upcoming Tallahassee Bird Club Outing

  • Elliot Schunke
    Nov 14, 2013
      Hi All,

      Just a reminder that a week from this Sunday (Nov 24th) will be the next local birding outing by the Tallahassee Bird Club.  All are welcomed to attend.  We meet at the Catalina Cafe (capital circle SE) at 7:30 am and at around 8:00 we will decide as a group where to go birding within Tallahassee for a few hours.

      Updates of future trips will be posted as replies in a thread on the Florida Birding Forum, so it may be a good idea to bookmark this link:

      Thanks,
      Elliot Schunke
      Tallahassee