      Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:53 AM
      Subject: [nflbirds] E. Phoebe behavior

      Hi all

      A neighbor said she has a bird attacking her car side mirrors. She described it, and after I showed her photos, she
      says it's an Eastern Phoebe. She also identified it by vocalizations. I've heard of Cardinals attacking mirrors but
      not Phoebes, and not this time of year.  Has anyone else seen this behavior in Phoebes?

      --------
      Fran Rutkovsky
      Tallahassee, FL
      franrutkovsky@...